For sale a very rare and
very beautiful '59 Dodge convertible. I purchased this car several years
ago in a totally wasted condition. It had no engine nor transmission and
had been sitting in a field for twenty years with the top down. I
virtually had to rebuild everything. It was originally a Coronet. I used
a Custom Royal donor car for the trim and body parts. I installed many
- Engine '71 400 B Block with '59 Dodge
D-500 Dual Quads (runs on unleaded)
- 1962 Aluminum Torqueflite Tranny bebuilt -
- Disc Brakes from a '71 full size Plymouth
- Rebuilt doors, hinges, latches and window
liners and guides. All glass replaced.
- New carpet.
- Leather roll and pleat swivel seats.
- Late model radio and 4 speaker system.
- Sway bars
- '69 B body 8
¾ rear end and brakes.
- Aluminum wheels
with late model performance tires.
- Rebuilt all front
- All new top.
- New U-joints
- All new exhaust
dual pipes and mufflers
- Painted Fire Red
with a white top.
Asking $39000 will
consider some trade
- Home phone: (509)
- Cell phone: (509)
- P.O. Box 793
Ephrata, WA 98823
Click a photo to enlarge